Thursday, November 1, 2012

Now Listening to: Dead Prez: Let's Get Free



Today is a good day because I am mentally preparing myself for my alma mater's homecoming festivities tomorrow.  It should be a good time with good people. I am currently listening to Let's Get Free album by Dead Prez.  Not quite sure why I am feeling that almbum to day or what that means.  Either way,if you have not heard the album, you should check it out.  It was released in 2000 and it has quite a few great tracks.  Most people know about their song "It's Bigger Than Hip Hop."  If you like that song, I assure you the rest of the album is even better.  If you have not listened to Dead Prez, prepare yourself to go on a musical journey with topics ranging from politics to the constitutional right to own a gun.  Check out a few of my favorite tracks from the album.

Mind Sex
 
It's Bigger Than Hip Hop
Animal in Man
 
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment